Lagooni Traveller swivel wheels
Especially for induviduals the light, comfortable, manoeuvrable, flexible and adjustable Traveller!
The Lagooni Traveller with 4 small swivel wheels breathes and offers even more freedom then it s ‘big’ brother. Designed for people with a length of 1.20 m up to 2.10 m. The Traveller is fitted with swing away armrests which can also be removed when needed. The soft and comfortable seat and backrest are fully adjustable without any tools needed. The backrest is easy to fold down for transport. The Traveller with 4 small swivel wheels with double brake action has as standard option swing away legrests with height adjustable flip up footrests.
Manouevrable in small spaces
Easy to take on a trip
Fits in a suitcase
The costs for Lagooni Traveler (4 small wheels) without suitcase are € 1.595, – incl. VAT. These costs do not include transport costs, because these are depending on the country you order from. You can choose to order the wheelchair with or without a suitcase. Click on the quotation button, fill in your address details and indicate whether your preference at the recess of the seat goes to the front or back. You will receive a specified offer within 1 working day. With your agreement on the quotation, the delivery time is approx. 1.5 weeks!
- Aluminium boxframe powder coated black
- In height and angle adjustable seat, upholstered with polyether and platilon
- Seat: width 44 x depth 45 cm, hole in the front or rear
- Adjustable and down foldable backrest covered with a water-resistant canvas colour black ( removable )
- Swing away aluminium armrests (removable)
- Swing away legrests with in height adjustable flip up footrests (removable)
- 4 Small swivel wheels mounted under the stainless steel legs ( removable )
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Length chair without footrests: 54 cm
- Seat height from the floor: 53 cm to 61cm
- Chair width: 48 cm
- Weight of complete chair: maximum of 10 kg
- Recommended toilet measure: standard to 50 cm high
- Silicon foldable bucket
- Hardcase suitcase