Lagooni Blue Extra
For showering and toilet use
Can be used over a toilet or as a commode chair without castors
Foot support for a shorter leg length
Seating height starting from 40 cm
Suitable for tripping or standing transfers
Attendant propelled or stationary (without castors)
Watch our video
Curious about the Lagooni Blue Extra?
Attendant propelled shower commode wheelchair with backrest angle adjustment
The Lagooni Blue Extra is a manoeuvrable shower wheelchair, which can be used stationary (without castors). The frame is made of aluminium in combination with stainless steel. By using these materials, the shower commode chair is aside from being lightweight also waterproof. Disassemble the wheelchair quickly, without the use of any tool, and transport it with ease. This way, you can enjoy maximum (mobility) freedom with minimal effort!
What makes the Lagooni Blue Extra unique?
- The Lagooni Blue Extra makes (standing) transfers or tripping easier by turning the leg rests away or removing them from the frame.
- The Lagooni Blue Extra compact shower chair can be customised to different seating heights or, if you need foot support for a shorter leg length, even lowered to a seating height of 40 cm.
- The Lagooni Blue Extra is also available in an extra-wide or extra-narrow version.
- The Lagooni Blue Extra can be driven over a toilet or can be used stationary.
- The wheelchair is customisable based on your personal needs from top to bottom with almost an endless amount of possibilities.
Lagooni can realise a shower commode chair that meets your needs and wishes as much as possible. As a result, sitting for a long time feels safe and comfortable!
Interested in other Lagooni (commode) wheelchairs?
Download here our brochures to compare with other models.